When does my order ship?
How soon will I receive my order?
All orders are shipped via FedEx, USPS or Daylight Transport LTL with an average transit time of 2-5 business days from once it leaves our warehouse.
Where do you ship to?
As long as you have a postal code, we can ship your order to you!
How much is shipping?
Live in the middle of nowhere USA? No problemo, we believe our products should be enjoyed by everyone, everywhere. As an American business with HQ in California we provide free shipping on all boards, docks & planks. Shipping rates for accessories are quoted by the most competitive rate provided by FedEx or UPSP.
Can I change my shipping address?
If your order hasn't shipped yet, then we can happily edit your shipping address. Just forward a copy of your emailed order receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your preferred alternative address.
We want to make sure you are super stoked on your new Rad Supply Club product so we offer a 730-Day Warranty - That is, 2 years of coverage on the board, seals, and valves of any inflatable products. This does not include the EVA traction pad. This is made of foam and can be damaged with misuse. If your board does not hold any air as a result of a manufactured defect we guarantee to fix or replace it! In regards to the epoxy boards, the warranty covers delimitation and any manufacture defects that effect the integrity of the boards ability to remain air-tight.
60-Day Smile Guarantee
What is the recommended PSI?
- Paddlesboards: 15 PSI
- Planks: 8-10 PSI
- Docks: 6-8 PSI
How long does it take to inflate a paddleboard?
There are a lot of factors that can influence how long it takes, from your fitness level, the size of your board, to if you're using a hand pump or electric pump. With a hand pump, approximately 8-10 minutes or less. The Planks pump in about 6-8 minutes and docks in approximately 10-12 minutes. With our electric pump though, it should take you about the same amount time, however you can make a margarita or apply your sunblock while it does all the work for you ;)
Do your paddles float?
Yes, all of our paddles float, however if they stay on the surface for an extended length of time water may work its way into the crevices of the paddles connection points and will begin to very slowly sink. A life-hack to save your paddle if you are worried about it is to cut a small section of poodle noodle and slip it around the middle of the paddle!
Do you supply Kayak style seats for your boards?
Our El Capitan and Yacht Hoppers are designed with 4 metal D-ring attachment points for converting the board into a Kayak, however we do not offer any Kayak seats currently. The attachment points are universal and the most standard kayak seats are easily added or removed.
What does my iSUP board kit include?
Each inflatable paddleboard kit includes the board, 3pc adjustable paddle, dual-action & reversible pump, US universal fin, leash & upgraded carrying backpack w/ rugged wheels.
Can I use my board in the ocean?
Absolutely! They are in fact designed and tested off the coast of California in the Pacific Ocean so there are no issues with using them in the ocean. Just give them a quick rinse in fresh water before storing and deflating!
What is the pack size of a deflated paddleboard?
Our boards are all designed to fit inside our durable roller backpack measuring 39" x 10" x 15".
Can the inflatable paddleboards be checked in for a flight to join me on my next unforgettable vacation?
Yes, our inflatable paddles are TSA friendly and can be checked in to any airlines. The packed weight of the inflatable board kits including all accessories are 37 to 47 lbs.
What are the pros and cons of an Inflatable vs. a Rigid Paddleboard?
Although there are many reasons to choose one or another, we believe that the benefits of an inflatable paddleboard generally outweighs the benefits of a rigid board.
- Storage! An 11' inflatable board will collapse into our roller backpack that can fit in the base of a compact car. It's only 39" x 10" x 15"!
- Cost! You'll save enormous amounts of money going with an inflatable board!
- Durability! A ding or scratch to a rigid can turn into an expensive and costly fibreglass or carbon fibre repair, normally needed to be carried out by a professional. Inflatables are very durable and tough, easily withstand typical scratches or dings, and in a worst case scenario can be simply repaired without any experience!
- Performance! Unless you are after the Lamborghinis of paddleboards, an inflatable paddleboard will have an extremely comparable performance to a rigid board!
- Think of the inflatable boards as a beach cruiser bicycle and the traditional rigid board as a BMX bike or road bike. The inflatable board is designed for fun, comfort and convenience. Whereas rigid boards are designed for speed, agility and performance but come at a greater cost to own, transport, store and maintain.